It is now time for renewing your membership or joining us for the first time! Membership dues are what allows us to get new equipment and supplies for use in workshops and for our charitable causes.
What have we done with dues in the Past?
- We have purchased equipment available for checking out by members including:
- Embroidery Machines
- 4 Sewing machines
- Laptop with Embroidery SW and designs
- Alto Cutting System
- Scan ‘n Cut
- Heat Press
- Snap Press
- We have also purchased supplies to create many crafts for charitable purposes. Some of the worthy causes we have donated to include:
- Operation Christmas Spirit
- Hunt County Hospital
- Hunt County EMTs
- Plano Children’s Hospital
- Several different Nursing Homes
- Linus Blankets for children
- Golden Retriever Rescues of North Texas
- What are the benefits to being a member:
- Check out Club Assets
- Attend all Workshops for FREE
- Get club patterns from past Workshops
- Get information about “Stitching” events going on in the area
- Share your knowledge and experiences to help others
- Get to know a GREAT group of Crafty individuals
Our mission is to teach others the love and art of crafting. To that purpose we have held many free or low cost workshops, donating our time and experience.
Please consider joining our E-Stitchers Club. Membership dues help us purchase supplies to continue our donations and workshops.
E-Stitchers Individual Yearly Membership for an E-Club member is only $10 and for a family is only $20. Non E-Club members may join our club but their dues are higher: $31 for an individual and $51 for a family. Attached you will find our Membership Form.
We would love to have you participate and enjoy the club and all the things it has to offer its members! You can send your completed membership form and Fees to Benita Hardin CBN 107. Click on the membership forms link below.